In her proclamation, the Governor has issued a state of public health disaster emergency. At this time, there are 2,208 confirmed cases in Jackson County and there are now 361,764 cases in Iowa (as of 02/25/2021). Social distancing is encouraged to stop or slow the spread of the virus.
The state of disaster is in place until at least March 7, 2021.
Click or tap here to read the most recent proclamation.
TRUSTED INFORMATION SOURCES
- The Iowa Department of Public Health - Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) page provides up-to-date information regarding this virus as well as guidance for businesses, schools, healthcare, long-term care, general public, and travelers.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-10) page has a summary of the virus, including symptoms, risk assessment, and preventative measures.
- The Bellevue Herald Leader has created a free-access page with local coverage and related cancellations and announcements.
- https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/ This page provides information, maps, and resources about the coronavirus response in our local area.
- Older adults are more likely to react severely to COVID-19, due partly to weaker immune systems and having chronic conditions. Stay informed to stay well!
The United Way of Dubuque Area Tri-States is committed to ensuring that our region's most vulnerable families have the support they need to weather the short and long term impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit 2-1-1- Website Or call the COVID-19 Hotline by dialing 2-1-1 from a landline or 800-244-7431 from a cell phone.
- The Governor's Facebook page will hold all of her live press conferences.
- The 2020 IRS Federal Tax Delay Explained: https://www.accounting.com/resources/taxes-2020-irs-delay/
- What You Need to Know: New Coronavirus Stimulus Package of 2020: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-latest-coronavirus-stimulus-package/ar-BB1c9A7K?fbclid=IwAR3weDOXmMKtu8g3OqxqOrbF9Pv--ytnkj-4TQmvj1yYKRVWHX0svvQMl5k
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information This page gives FAQ and answers about the upcoming vaccine.
FREE TESTING OPPORTUNITIES
The Dubuque Test Iowa Clinic, operated by Epic Health and Wellness, continues to offer free COVID-19 testing for any Iowan. To be tested at this location, you must first take the Test Iowa assessment at www.testiowa.com. All testing at this location is by appointment, Monday through Thursday. After taking the assessment, appointments can be made by calling 563.583.6595 or scheduled online.
Hartig Drug Company pharmacies and Union Family Pharmacy are also offering free COVID-19 test collection, also by appointment, in Dubuque. Hy-Vee is also offering testing outside of select Hy-Vee pharmacy locations using a drive-thru testing process. All patients must register ahead of time in order to receive a test voucher and select a testing site and appointment time. These COVID-19 test collection programs are not affiliated with Test Iowa and are implemented in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and eTrueNorth, a laboratory services company focused on enhancing pharmacies’ access to diagnostic laboratory testing.
Test collection sites for this program can be found at DoINeedACovid19Test.com. The online portal helps patients make test collection appointments. Any individual, regardless of their state of residence, is eligible to test, even if they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Please note that advance registration is required and test collection schedules vary by site. To register, or for more information, visit DoINeedACovid19Test.com
CITY OF BELLEVUE DURING COVID-19
To reduce potential spread of COVID-19, the City of Bellevue is suspending all face to face and in-person payment transactions until further notice at City Hall.
For utility billing payment information, please see the following:
• ACH payments will continue as regularly scheduled.
• Payments may be made online at https://bellevueia.gov/related_links_e-bill/index.php. Payments can also be made by phone by calling 563-872-4456. Credit/Debit cards will have an applicable transaction fee.
• Checks can be mailed to: City of Bellevue, 106 North Third Street, Bellevue, IA 52031.
• At drop boxes located outside City Hall.
The City of Bellevue will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions that support public health and reduce spread of COVID-19. The public will be updated as needed.