The Cable TV Commission advises the City Council on matters pertaining to cable regulation in Bellevue and the use of the local access channels and facilities by
- developing policies for the use of equipment, access channel scheduling, the daily regulation of the cable franchise, the resolution of subscriber complaints, and other matters pertaining to community programming;
- encouraging interest in and development of decidedly local programming;
- making recommendations for the expenditure of funds for access equipment;
- monitoring the operation of the cable system; and
- providing an opportunity for local cable subscribers to voice a complaint about their cable service.